Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

West Palm Beach Service Center rocks!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cyclone

Cyclonic Member ((.oO))
Jan 12, 2015
Charlotte, NC
I just wanted to share a big old thank you to the crew at the West Palm Beach Service Center. I was driving down today and stopped by for a charge at the Supercharger and had a concern. Walked in just to ask about it and the crew jumped to make sure everything was ok. They checked out the car, got me going, and washed away 700+ miles of road grime so I could arrive in South Florida with a clean car. They definitely went above and beyond for a "walk-in"! :biggrin:

Several times I have had similar experience there. They consistently treat walk-ins extremely well. My last visit there a. Sales person noticed my P85D and offered a test drive of P90D with Ludicrous. If I were not already enthused about West Palm Beach this would have made me so.

Here's another good story for WPB - I was headed home to Boston from Miami last Saturday and my car would no longer charge. Got in touch with the manager and he asked me to pop in on the drive up. So we loaded the car and drove the 70 miles to WPB.

They gave me a loaner for a few hours and fixed the problem on the car and I was on my way.

Oh - did I mention that they were super super busy ,yet still accommodated me?

Thanks Jackie & Byrone :)

I know what is causing this!
His name is............

Byrone Dejager
He is the service manager for the facility and was the lead tech/head roadster guru in Dania before WPB opened.
The crew at the shop is excellent and Byrone sets the best possible tone for all to follow.

I know what is causing this!
His name is............

Byrone Dejager
He is the service manager for the facility and was the lead tech/head roadster guru in Dania before WPB opened.
The crew at the shop is excellent and Byrone sets the best possible tone for all to follow.

These close ties to Dania likely also explain why when I went to Dania Beach yesterday, I saw the same guy from WPB there. They are definitely doing a great job and it went a long way to making me feel much more comfortable for rest of my trip down.

Please do not neglect Jackie! She sold me the service contract. Then, this week, she arranged my annual service on very short notice and set me up with a nice A/P equipped loaner too. I noticed two other owners being treated exceptionally well by her.

The truth is: Tesla WPB does rock!