Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

West side to Pullman

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone here driven to Pullman from the west side? I am considering going to a WSU football game this fall and I would like to know the route. I'm guessing that the Holiday Inn Express in Pullman would be impossible to get a charge on a football weekend. Has anyone used a Supercharger somewhere and back from Pullman? I see Ritzville, Tri Cities, Spokane and Coeur d'Alene with Superchargers. I have a 70D.

I've not done it, either from Kennewick or Ritzville, but it should be relatively easy from Ritzville (about 90 mi one way). The biggest problem will be if the wind picks up. Still, there are several charging options now that didn't exist years ago. Even though it's a football weekend, I'd still plan on charging at one of the options on Plugshare.

OK, I'm going to pull the trigger and get football tickets for a WSU game this fall. I'm just hoping that I'll have enough power for round trip Ritzville - Pullman. According to the maps, it's 94 miles each way, round trip using 198 miles. I suppose I shouldn't worry, at a 100% full charge I have 234 miles.

Has anyone else made this trip?

I have a Tesla charger at my house across the border in Moscow, Idaho -- 17kW. PM me if you'd like to grab juice from it. Happy to have you parked overnight as may be necessary...

I've tested out the Destination Charger at the Holiday Inn in Pullman, though, and it was working as of a month ago anyway, so that's a great option.

OK, I'm going to pull the trigger and get football tickets for a WSU game this fall. I'm just hoping that I'll have enough power for round trip Ritzville - Pullman. According to the maps, it's 94 miles each way, round trip using 198 miles. I suppose I shouldn't worry, at a 100% full charge I have 234 miles.

Has anyone else made this trip?
If you haven't yet, take a look at something like EVTripplanner (EV Trip Planner) or A Better Route Planner (A Better Routeplanner). They'll take into consideration things other than just the distance that can affect your range.