Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'New England' started by wormhole, Nov 21, 2013.
Looking for feedback on the two proposed events, dates and should be combine them or keep separate
I don't get my car until end of December. I would be open to participating in something starting in January...
what happened to mt.k. on 11/30 ?
Just spoke with Brett who spoke with his boss. They need to get their sales license before they host an official event which he anticipates will be mid December. As such the Mt Kisco SC open will be postponed until Brett gets back to me/Eric. For now the only near term event will be the Bear Mountain run assuming we get enough participants.
I'm out, prior commitment on the 14th, and I will probably be working now on the 7th (see my post in the TMC New England Group!).
Will be easier for me to commit once I move (whenever that is).