Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Western Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Edmonton.... Southgate?
I think anything just off the highway southbound close to Ellerslie Road exit would be a great location to fill up when you are leaving Edmonton. Lots of hotels (Four Points, Best Western etc.).

My guess is it will be in the Premium Outlet Collection ( POC EIA). One more year to go. Construction is actively ongoing.

http://flyeia.com/sites/default/files/files/premiumoutletcollection_factsheeteia-mar2017.pdf

Ivanhoé Cambridge currently operates Crossiron Mills , POC EIA seems an obvious Tesla SC location for me.

CrossIron Mills

Just wanted to mention I finished a road trip to Edmonton last week, hitting all the Western Canada superchargers (except Squamish). Only saw maximum one car at 3 of the stops there and back. The superchargers were all super -- starting at 110-115 kW normally, once at 95 when I had about 100 rated km left I think (memory is faulty, so if actual physics belies my statement, then consider it a lie).

These darned things just work like a charm (the chargers, and the cars). I continue to be so impressed.

Just wanted to mention I finished a road trip to Edmonton last week, hitting all the Western Canada superchargers (except Squamish). Only saw maximum one car at 3 of the stops there and back. The superchargers were all super -- starting at 110-115 kW normally, once at 95 when I had about 100 rated km left I think (memory is faulty, so if actual physics belies my statement, then consider it a lie).These darned things just work like a charm (the chargers, and the cars). I continue to be so impressed.

Nice...I will be visiting Victoria in August. Co-incidentally I was reading your post in "Charging in Victoria" dated DEC 29 2015 , good write up, very helpful was wondering what is new since then. If you don't mind, will PM you later for tips about Ferry from Vancouver to Victoria.

...snip... wondering what is new since then. If you don't mind, will PM you later for tips about Ferry from Vancouver to Victoria.
New? In Victoria? More bike lanes downtown, and a bunch of "Horror Escape" rooms have opened up, some new restaurants. No new Blue Bridge yet, that apparently will be the end of this year. As I write this, a tug is pulling a barge full of crushed ICE cars through the inner harbour (see pic - the cars are hard to see because of the wonderful sun that we haven't seen much of all winter). I'm sure these cars had other problems than just not being EV's.

PM away, my replies may be deficient in accuracy but will be overabundant in enthusiasm.

IMG_3294.JPG

looks like supercharger map was updated. Notably in BC, existing locations at Hope and Squamish are listed as "coming" and greyed out. I imagine this is because these are the most popular and are getting the the new revamped (more stalls) kind of supercharger types. :)

Charging Is Our Priority
Find Us | Tesla Canada

And it looks like we are getting SC in the city centre in Vancouver, Calgary & Edmonton! It will be nice to have a SC station in downtown Calgary.