Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Western Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think one of the mods for the site said it was coded as requiring a positive integer for the number of stalls, so they just put 1 or some ridiculous number if the number of stalls is unknown.

Ahh I see, so just a placeholder for the eventual superchargers that will be there.

Do we know what the exact location of that will be ? ( The address shows as 4657 Lougheed Highway, but that's in Agassiz - not Burnaby)

Reactions: Xelloss99
Natural Resources Canada updated their site and Tesla is on there big time.

The new sites have a minimum of 8 fast chargers (possibly 6 Superchargers and 2 CCS/CHAdeMO, or maybe 8 Superchargers), and some with 11 fast chargers (likely 8 Superchargers and 3 CCS/CHAdeMO)

1500 Cranbrook Street North, Cranbrook BC (8)
#1 1809 BC-3A, Creston BC (8)
2001 BC-3, Fernie BC (8)
2701 11 Avenue North East, Salmon Arm BC (11 - likely 8 Superchargers and 3 CCS/CHAdeMO)
2200 58 Avenue, Vernon BC (16)
8513 74 Avenue, Osoyoos BC (11, 8 Superchargers and 3 CCS/CHAdeMO per the pre-existing Osoyoos thread here )
3030 Recplace Drive, Prince George BC (8)
2000 Columbia Avenue, Castlegar BC (8)

4523 4 Avenue, Edson AB (8)
QS-NE SEC-16 TWP-045 RGE-01 MER-6 Jasper AB (11, 8 Superchargers and 3 CCS/CHAdeMO per Jasper municipal meeting notes here)
6623 Highway 16A West, Vegreville AB (8)
7405 44 Street, Lloydminster AB (8)

3035 Clarence Avenue South, Saskatoon SK (8)
9800 Territorial Drive, North Battleford SK (8)

Note that these are partially NRCan funded, and a theory is that 25% will be non-Tesla, so the 8 stall locations may also be a mixture of Tesla and non-Tesla, possibly 6 Superchargers and 2 CCS/CHAdeMO.

The long-awaited Jasper, Alberta Supercharger site is in this list of approved projects, at this location: (unusual address format is because Jasper townsite is inside a National Park)

QS-NE SEC-16 TWP-045 RGE-01 MER-6, AB (11 stations)​

That's location is derived from this Gov't of AB's "Transportation Regions and Districts (pdf)" map:

That's great news for all Canadians waiting to visit the Rocky Mountain Parks in their clean electric vehicles. :D

Cheers!

Where in North Van will it be ?

Canadian government to help install new chargers in Southern Manitoba.
Of course, Southern Manitoba always gets all the love. I want to drive my Tesla to Churchill!

Of course, Southern Manitoba always gets all the love. I want to drive my Tesla to Churchill!

As I understand it, that route offers continuous charging from Winnipeg, assuming you have the appropriate adapter for your car:
bttf3_25.jpeg

Does anyone know what's going on in Hope? The site is still showing a second "coming soon" icon.

Expansion of the existing?
In the last few days, the Tesla map of existing and future Superchargers shows a second site for Merritt BC with a target date of Q3 2021. This probably fits with the second site in Hope; much of the Tesla traffic through Hope would also pass through Merritt.