TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Western, MA - Northern, CT - Ceramic and/or PPF Installers

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by dEEt, Aug 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. dEEt

dEEt Member

Hi,

Looking for recommendations for a Ceramic coating and/or PPF installer in the Hartford, CT to Springfield, MA (and surrounding) areas. Model 3 is going into the body shop this weekend to repair paint issues which were discovered on the car at the time of delivery (back in June). When it gets out, I'd like to get it protected ASAP.

Body shop has a 3rd party person who would go to their shop (when the paint repairs are done) and install PPF, but they don't do ceramic. (While convenient, I don't think this is ideal. They also want around two grand for partial PPF (front only).)

My current commute doesn't involve a lot of highway driving, so I'm considering just doing ceramic (to make it easier to clean off New England winter muck and spring pollen and summer bugs).

Funding is tight, but I'm also considering partial PPF. Would consider doing full PPF if the price was right.

Any recommendations for installers in Western, MA - Northern, CT?

Thanks in advance.

2. TORQU3

TORQU3 Member

This is slightly out of the area you want, but I think it would be worth the trip. Auto Nuvo in Holliston MA. They do the best work I've EVER seen. Call ahead of and schedule, they really book up. You can't even tell me car has PFF on it unless you break out the magnifying glass and I point to a few key areas, it's that good. They aren't the cheapest but it's well worth it. Their detailing and paint correction work is also top notch. If you value the details it's well worth it.