TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Western / Unify - Auto Loan?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Ojas Ray, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Ojas Ray

Ojas Ray Member

2. wesley888

wesley888 Member

No idea. I just did a quick calculation on a $100,000 6 years loan, the different between 0.74% vs 1.99% (from Alliance) is about $4000. $4k can get you a very good option for the car for free if you can get 0.74%. :)

3. Ojas Ray

Ojas Ray Member

yeah - i called them and they do offer the .074 -- you would need a credit score of 740 or better...and ONLY for 36 months.....for 72 months its 2.24

alliant wins again.... and @wesley888 that is why i am shopping around for the best possible rate... 1.74 and 1.99 to me still make a huge difference..

4. hollywood

hollywood Member

Please post your findings. Greatly appreciate finding a solid rate given Alliant going up to 1.99

5. Ojas Ray

Ojas Ray Member

I think that is going to be the best option -- have look tons of places -- aacreditunion did give a better rate - but read tons of negative experiences and difficulties...