Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Western WA model 3 window tint? Seattle, Bellevue, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve used Metropolitan Detail in the past and the owner, John, is great to work with.

I’ve heard good things about Accutint but haven’t used them. They have multiple locations.

I’m holding off on tint at the moment but will do it eventually.

We would love to help you out at Metropolitan Detail with your window tinting needs. We offer a very high quality installation and even have our own Model 3 back window to create the template and heat shrink the film that will be installed on your car to avoid any cracking issues with the back glass which is a known Tesla problem on the Model 3. We also file all of our edges for a factory looking finish and also carry the highest quality materials on the market. https://www.metropolitandetail.com/window-tint

Feel free to give us a call and we can get you scheduled with one of our free loaner cars while the work is completed.

Regards,

John Kleven

I used Accutint of Bellevue on my Model 3 and they did a good job. They do the one piece back window which was a must for me.

I also spoke with a lot of the others in the area and will say that John at Metropolitan was very responsive to my questions. I went with Accutint as I also was quoting out some other work and total package price was lower there. But Metro was my second choice.