Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Westfield SC closed for 2 weeks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just to let you know that the Westfield superchargers will not be available for two weeks as they resurface the carpark on level -1.

I found this out this morning when I tried to get to the superchargers but couldn't.

I haven't heard anything official from Tesla themselves on the topic.

• Informative
Reactions: SurferChick
Thanks for the heads-up. I do like it in there, even if the parking charge while shopping is a bit steep. Park near the SC, and nip back 30-40 mins before it's time to go and shift the car to top-up.

The surface in that carpark is literally squeaky-clean, must be something to do with the ongoing building works.

• Informative
Also worth mentioning that Supercharging at West Drayton is restricted - at least during office hours. This means that the closest Supercharger for West London is Heathrow's Hilton near terminal 5 unless you're charging out of hours.

I'd really like to start seeing more rapids in London... even if I have to pay for access or the electricity.

I wish they’d change the orientation of the bays at Westfield - the slanted bays can be a bit tricky... I’m sure there’s a reason for it, but I can’t help but think straight bays to back into would be better! I’ve also been there a few times recently where two of the chargers have been offline. Hopefully Tesla are taking the downtime as an opportunity to do some servicing!

Am heading to West London next week. Not looking forward to squeezing into the slanted bays at Westfield!

Next week might be week two of the closure of Westfield White City. Check before you head there. Also, they are straight bays. It looks like Westfield Stratford is the one with staggered bays, and definitely not close to West London. Best bet is the T5 Hilton on your way in and/or out.

Went to Westfield this past weekend 14 Jan and still closed. Chaps at the Tesla shop said it might be 21 Jan or 28 Jan before it reopens. Btw have never had an issue with accessing the spaces, find them quite roomy even in my MX!

Don’t forget to get your parking ticket validated at Tesla shop. 1 hr fee parking.