TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Westport, CT EV Road Rally Reminder! Saturday April 27th

Discussion in 'New England' started by aaron.s, Apr 23, 2013.

1. aaron.s

aaron.s Member

#1 aaron.s, Apr 23, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
    All -

Just a reminder about the Westport, CT EV Road Rally this Saturday April 27th in Westport CT!
    You can sign up on the day of the event! 20 Car's participating so far....

Here's a link to my thread in the Northeast forum....

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/14721-EV-Road-Rally-Westport-CT-Saturday-April-27th/page2?p=324169&viewfull=1#post324169

Aaron

---------------------
    Updated!

What a great day! 25 EV and Plug-in Hybrids -- 14 of them Model S Sedans! -- We took the Road Rally by Storm!
    Some Pictures:

IMG_0855.jpg IMG_0856.jpg IMG_0857.jpg IMG_0860.jpg IMG_0861.jpg IMG_0862.jpg IMG_0863.jpg IMG_0865.jpg

2. Mike_Schlechter

Mike_Schlechter Model S - P457

#2 Mike_Schlechter, Apr 27, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
    Thanks to all who attended! It was great fun to see so many Model S's all arrayed in one place!

BI3iLuaCYAAbxqq.jpg

I think @JohnQ gets the "best looking car" award with a brand new red Model S, but I still love my green.

BI4x_yDCMAI9Ks7.jpg

3. JohnQ

JohnQ Active Member

Everyone's was very complimentary regarding my red ... and I loved every minute :biggrin: Great to meet a few folks even though I got there a bit late.

4. AudubonB

AudubonB Mild-mannered Moderator Lord Vetinari*

Man, oh man..... :)
    First, though I recognize the eastbound NYNH&H RR track parking lot, what is that brick building in many of the photos' background?
    Second, what do you call all that green stuff? Grass? Leaves? We've still got many feet of snow on the ground here....and sub-zero morning temps, too.

Third, Mike and John: I've got my order in for the green, but DAYUNG - that red really does look sharp. What to do?

5. Jack

Jack P-880

\

Fantasic day seeing 14 Model S and meeting all the owners. I ended up in a Volt sandwich through most of the rally.

It was also nice to see the 1st round of EV's on display - I looked all over for the touch screen on the one below, but could not find it - no wonder they didn't make it back then.

P1000578.JPG

6. demetri

demetri Member

Great pics guys!!! I will have to post some of my pics also. It was a great day, and a lot of fun running the rally. Great group of EV owners. It was a pleasure to meet all the Tesla owners, we were well represented! About half the cars were Tesla's.
    AAron how was the Mt. Kisco event?