Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What’s actually in enhanced autopilot Jan 2023?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just took delivery of my model Y performance with enhanced auto pilot and I’m trying to figure out what parts of it actually work right now. The attached seven shot show what the order page says

In the display I notice the the navigate on autopilot option isn’t selectable even though it’s a feature noted on the order site.

I’m sure they all be back eventually but what works now?

Attachments

• B99C6524-63CF-4D20-878B-840EE4A0B233.jpeg
    B99C6524-63CF-4D20-878B-840EE4A0B233.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 232
So I just took delivery of my model Y performance with enhanced auto pilot and I’m trying to figure out what parts of it actually work right now. The attached seven shot show what the order page says

In the display I notice the the navigate on autopilot option isn’t selectable even though it’s a feature noted on the order site.

Two things:
Make sure your firmware is up to date.
Go into settings and Autopilot. Enable all the options you want, including under the NoA submenu.

Are you able to use any Autopilot features? The cameras have to calibrate for a bit before you can use AP -- you should see some kind of progress indicator while that's happening. Navigate on Autopilot and Auto Lane Change should definitely be working in any car with EAP -- I'm not sure if there are temporary restrictions with the other features.

Are you able to use any Autopilot features? The cameras have to calibrate for a bit before you can use AP -- you should see some kind of progress indicator while that's happening. Navigate on Autopilot and Auto Lane Change should definitely be working in any car with EAP -- I'm not sure if there are temporary restrictions with the other features.
I watched the calibration happening but when I go to the settings it shows navigate on autopilot as a beta feature but doesn’t allow me to enable it.

Software is up to date ( downloaded second day last week) and shows that enhanced autopilot is purchased. I knew some of it was disabled for now but expected navigate to work.

I watched the calibration happening but when I go to the settings it shows navigate on autopilot as a beta feature but doesn’t allow me to enable it.

Software is up to date ( downloaded second day last week) and shows that enhanced autopilot is purchased. I knew some of it was disabled for now but expected navigate to work.
Open a service ticket and let them know the settings aren't showing the purchase. It's probably just a push to your car to enable the features.

If you didn’t have EAP you wouldn’t see Navigate on Autopilot under settings. Did the calibration finish? It requires you to drive a certain number of miles, so it’s not a quick thing. You also have to enable Autopilot (not just Navigate on Autopilot) before you can use any of the features. Also, you can’t be in gear when you change those settings.

Nothing is working for EAP and Tesla doesn't have a time frame for when it is going to be available. We paid 6K for something that Tesla is offering as functional just to take your money and run. Good luck with customer service, they really sucks. I am contacting my state senator and representative to make Tesla accountable for misleading consumers.

Reactions: 124chase