Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What’s in the new Update 2020.32.3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had my update early hours. Went to drive this morning. No autopilot or cruise. Stopped and restarted. Nothing. Reboot with the 2 steering wheel roller buttons. Nothing.

Finally, did a complete power off. Pressed brake, after 2 mins, but nothing changed. Opened driver door and voila. All restored. Half way home, after a couple of ins and outs of autopilot (1), the rainbow Road suddenly appeared, to accompany me home!

‪Anyone know if these 2020.32.x releases will be showing any love to us Model S AP1.0 folks? I seem to be stuck at 2020.20.1 and would love to have some of the new features like door open notifications and windows up on lock.‬

I posted in another thread that 32.3 removed the ability for my car to slow down when approaching sharp curves on secondary roads.
I'm very glad they did away with the artificial slow downs on curvy, secondary roads, frankly. I hated using TACC/AS on them as a result. I felt the slowdowns were akin to the phantom braking issues and found them jarring and unnatural. WE still need to drive these cars, as we aren't at FSD yet...

SS

Reactions: AdamMacDon