Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What’s included with delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of my MYP in Maryland a couple of weeks ago. I just learned through another forum that MD deliveries require the dealership to provide a tire repair and pump (state law). I inquired this am, and Tesla said it’s on back order and will add me to the list (odd, as first time that I was even aware of this - nothing was said at delivery). What else should be included with the car? I know the mobile chargers are no longer provided. Anything else so that I can ensure nothing else is “on back order”? Thanks!!

I got J1772 adapter, Interior mats (but nothing in frunk). Front mud flaps. Rear triangle of PPF (subsequently removed by my detailer).
Flaps and PPF is region specific. Basically winter regions get them.

(I also got Mobile Connector kit free via coupon but that was because I ordered March 2022 when it was included)

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
Does it come with a front license plate mount or did that been removed as well?
Yes, mine came with that, the adaptor, the tow “hook” in frink, carpets for front and 2nd row (5-seater), and memory stick in glove box. I learned that MD requires tire patch and pump (and contacted Tesla about it today: it’s on back order). The later is why I’m asking as I had no clue I should have received.

Reactions: Mr. Decaf
Also, front license plate
It does come with both back and front license plate MOUNTs.

However, the frames used to be free but I think they now cost you $40 each:

1703856-00-A_0_2000.jpg