Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What’s S60D to S75D upgrade/uncork price today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Service Center's need Part No. to bill you their activity (even when no actual hardware is assigned)
E.g. for AP1 unlock: 1055785-00-A MS Autopilot Activation - AP1 (this was found in the older model s upgrades & accessories brochure)
The Battery Upgrade is also stated in the brochure but without part no.

So the actual number given for the battery unlock is super helpful when the SeC is clueless...

Attachments

• Tesla-Accessories-Brochure-Model-S-Europe-Middle-East-1.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 156
  • Informative
Reactions: cucubits
Unlocking 60 to 75 is now possible at the service center. Part number:
BATTERY UPGRADE, 60kWh to 75 kWh, MS(1091845-06-A)
Cost now is $2250 plus $10 labor for the new 75 badge plus tax.
They also think that the option to upgrade is available in the app under upgrades, but it wasn't for me.
After almost 4 years of ownership, I wanted to get the additional range to cover the 13 miles that I've gradually lost.
When I went to the service center, they said I had to wait until it shows up as an upgrade in the App. Were you able to just schedule service and request the part number, pushing them to do the upgrade? Both Service center and online said I had to wait to purchase through the app but I just bought my used 2017 and would really like the additional 50

When I went to the service center, they said I had to wait until it shows up as an upgrade in the App. Were you able to just schedule service and request the part number, pushing them to do the upgrade? Both Service center and online said I had to wait to purchase through the app but I just bought my used 2017 and would really like the additional 50
Yes, scheduled through the app. I didn't know the part number at the time. I never saw the upgrade option in the app.