Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What’s the one thing you like the least about your Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you considered changing to smaller wheels?

I don’t think it will make *enough* of a difference, to be honest. I was spoiled by my 2016 VW Golf R’s factory adjustable dampers on factory 19” wheels, and the Model S 75D’s air suspension I had as a loaner. Both suspensions p*ss all over the Model 3’s in terms of comfort. It’s a real shame there was no option for air suspension at the time of purchase on the 3.

If Tesla update the Model 3 Performance to include it, I’d be tempted to sell my P3D+ and buy a new one, since retrofitting is unlikely due to the software integration required.

If your mirrors are set correctly you shouldn't have any blind spots when changing lanes.
Interestingly, I find it impossible to get the left mirror to show wide enough to eliminate my blind spot, and the mirrors slowly creep back, so I have to constantly adjust them back wider. Yes, I know 90% of drivers have no idea how to adjust their mirrors. Even if I had a blindspot alert, like my old car, I'd still like to look in my side mirrors. May have to get one of the parabolic round mirror stick-ons for the first time ever.

Reactions: RBowen and dhrivnak
I read everyone else's pet peeve, but none of those bother me too much. What bothers me is that we don't have an official tow solution yet in the US, even though Europe seems to have one. Maybe it's not a big deal cause I can get a Stealth or Torklift hitch, but I don't want to order one of those and then find Tesla has an official solution, so I wait.

If that gets resolved, then my big peeve is how slow the browser is. It's almost unusable. It seems to acknowledge taps, so slowly. I usually have already tapped two or three times before it responds to the first tap, and by then who knows where the page is going to go.

When i first bought the car it would have been rear visibility, however i've somewhat gotten used to that. Now it has to be the fact that phone key doesn't work reliably. I love not having keys. Do not love having to wake up my phone, enter my code and then bringing up the Tesla app to get the car to unlock.

Reactions: afadeev and dwalme
Interestingly, I find it impossible to get the left mirror to show wide enough to eliminate my blind spot, and the mirrors slowly creep back, so I have to constantly adjust them back wider. Yes, I know 90% of drivers have no idea how to adjust their mirrors. Even if I had a blindspot alert, like my old car, I'd still like to look in my side mirrors. May have to get one of the parabolic round mirror stick-ons for the first time ever.

I’m guessing you’re tall and have the seat back far like me. I agree with you regarding the mirrors. I’m unable to position the left mirror where I’d like it.

Reactions: Glamisduner
I've had my M3 LR for 2.5 months now and overall, I'm a huge fan. But if I had to pick one pet peeve, I would agree with others who said it's the auto wipers. For me, they're not sensitive enough. It might be a matter of personal preference so maybe the solution would be to have a way to adjust the sensitivity.

Oh, and if I could ask for one feature enhancement, I would be the ability to see weather radar info on the map.

The auto wipers.

This bugs me the most in part because it is a safety issue, and because I think it is something that could be fixed pretty easily with a software update.
Well, considering everyone complains about them and they havent been improved much since 2017, I am not sure how simple the software fix really is. I'd say they should have went with the rain sensor and called it a day...

Reactions: dwalme and Wahbash