Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What about listing ALL the charging points?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would be a great upgrade in my view, if , instead of ONLY superchargers , the navigation system listed all chargers, particularly Ecotricity at most motorway stops. My wife's bmw i3 has a complete list in its satnav including car park and ParknRide sites, with distances. this is an IT exercise so no hardware is involved.
anybody agree this woul be a benefit?
I say this because arriving at Bristol John Lewis SC last week in the small hours, the car park was locked, and I got home with just 9 miles left.

Here in the Colonies we have a phone app that lists all public (and many private) charging facilities. It is called PlugShare. You can filter the results by type of charging station to suit your needs. The map on the 17" touchscreen via the car only lists Superchargers. PlugShare also can be dialed up on the touchscreen when you on on Wi-Fi or otherwise on the internet.

EVTripPlanner.com consolidates multiple databases of conventional and superchargers and shows them along your planned route (see EV Trip Planner) with detailed information on each when you click on them (or add them as waypoints by clicking 'charger here' in detail popup). We will soon be introducing an in-car companion app that runs in the Tesla browser alongside your nav system and shows next-charger info (with rated miles to each) in real-time while you're driving. Give it a try...thousands of other Tesla drivers are!