Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What accessories should come in the Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All-

Thanks to this forum, I will be getting:

1. Cargo Cover
2. Sunshade
---
Things that came with my car:
1. 2 keys
2. dc charging kit
---
I have purchased
1. Full XPEL Ultimate Wrap
2. Tesla CHAdeMO Adaptor
3. Tesla Tow Hitch
---
Things that have been updated:
1. There is a an update to all Tesla Model X Key Fobs
-Basically there was an issue with my Key Fob, where the battery kept on getting lose, thereby the FOB stopped working, Tesla now has a workaround. Make sure your key fob gets the update. Battery Retention Clip

Are there any other accessories that are being included with the Model X, that other people are aware of?

As accessory items go they will need to speed up on cargo retention systems and even more important, both soft and metal separation nets for your favorite pet. This has become law in most parts of Europe. Since there is nothing available now we will have one fabricated for our car as it arrives in geneva.

Hi All-

Thanks to this forum, I will be getting:

1. Cargo Cover
2. Sunshade
---
Things that came with my car:
1. 2 keys
2. dc charging kit
---
I have purchased
1. Full XPEL Ultimate Wrap
2. Tesla CHAdeMO Adaptor
3. Tesla Tow Hitch
---
Things that have been updated:
1. There is a an update to all Tesla Model X Key Fobs
-Basically there was an issue with my Key Fob, where the battery kept on getting lose, thereby the FOB stopped working, Tesla now has a workaround. Make sure your key fob gets the update. Battery Retention Clip

Are there any other accessories that are being included with the Model X, that other people are aware of?
When you say "DC Charging kit", do you really mean the mobile connector bundle?

Tesla Mobile Connector Bundle

Because you also say you bought a CHAdeMO connector, which is in fact a DC Charging kit.

;-)