Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor What Accessories Would Improve your Tesla's Interior?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
We love our Tesla too but we always want to get second, third and fourth opinions. What problems or gripes do you have with your Model 3 Interiors? We are developing out several new lines of product and want to know how we can help you !

Our personal opinion: the cabin is sleek but who wouldn't love some carbon fiber details...or a heated steering wheel?

We love our Tesla too but we always want to get second, third and fourth opinions. What problems or gripes do you have with your Model 3 Interiors? We are developing out several new lines of product and want to know how we can help you !

Our personal opinion: the cabin is sleek but who wouldn't love some carbon fiber details...or a heated steering wheel?
Would love different color options for the seats and plastics, Like a light brown/tan would look nice IMO.

I have ideas

what about a sleeve or fabric that goes over the sun visor, holds cards, a pen, a charge cable, I‘d want to see it cover the warning sticker

hidden storage on the under side of the monitor, a clip on pen or pocket?

I‘d want a leather pull strap that loops on the interior door handles

I have more ideas if I could send you a video maybe?

Reactions: tshields
A heated steering wheel would be great!

The Model 3's overhead lighting could also really use an upgrade.

Instead of carbon fiber (already a bunch of people making carbon fiber stuff) how about a line of real wood, or soft leather trim pieces? I haven't seen anyone else doing that.

Reactions: Ravire and tshields
I have ideas

what about a sleeve or fabric that goes over the sun visor, holds cards, a pen, a charge cable, I‘d want to see it cover the warning sticker

hidden storage on the under side of the monitor, a clip on pen or pocket?

I‘d want a leather pull strap that loops on the interior door handles

I have more ideas if I could send you a video maybe?
Send it right away! You can reach us on our instagram @teslashields or you can email us at [email protected]

Thank you for all these useful suggestions! We really appreciate you guys and are the reason why we are around today! To show our appreciation we have created the discount code tmc10 which will give all users 10% off any item or items in our store! Cheers!