Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What aftermarket accessories are you ordering?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! I just posted the photos in my other message. My M3 is red, so I did the opposite and went with black diamond stitching. From this photo, you can see how cool the seats look even from a distance. View attachment 283371
Did you remove your front emblem permanently? Mine is off also because of front clear bra. Still contemplating about adding it back on or not.

Regarding rear window tint, how did they tint? All the way from roofline or just untinted portion? Can you see lines from inside?

Hi Dave, I'm looking to buy a screen protector also, but cannot decide on which to get (CLEAR or MATTE). Is there a benefit to having the MATTE over the CLEAR?

I've always gone with matte screen protectors on my phones and tablets because it cuts down on glare. That said, for the past year and a half I've had a tempered glass glossy screen protector on my iPhone 7 Plus and it's been fine.

I was worried about screen glare while driving, so I went back to matte in the protector for my 3. I take delivery Saturday at 1:00 PM, so we'll see if it helps or not.

Now I've got my VIN going to start getting the following organized for install on the day of or right after:

19x9 TSW Nurburgring Wheels on Pilot Sport 4S
Brushed Titanium 3M 1080 Center Console Wrap (from RPMTesla)
Red Front and Rear Logo Decals
Paint work:
- Paint cleanse exterior
- 2 Stage machine polish
- Full IPA Wipe-down
- Ceramic Pro 9H (2 coats)

Undecided on:
Chrome delete carbon fiber
Rear wing in carbon fiber

Now I've got my VIN going to start getting the following organized for install on the day of or right after:

19x9 TSW Nurburgring Wheels on Pilot Sport 4S
Brushed Titanium 3M 1080 Center Console Wrap (from RPMTesla)
Red Front and Rear Logo Decals
Paint work:
- Paint cleanse exterior
- 2 Stage machine polish
- Full IPA Wipe-down
- Ceramic Pro 9H (2 coats)

Undecided on:
Chrome delete carbon fiber
Rear wing in carbon fiber

Reply back and let us know how the Ceramic Pro 9H installation goes and post pictures!

Did you remove your front emblem permanently? Mine is off also because of front clear bra. Still contemplating about adding it back on or not.

Regarding rear window tint, how did they tint? All the way from roofline or just untinted portion? Can you see lines from inside?

I actually left the emblem off permanently! I'll have to ask how they did on the tint, but I can't see any line from the inside. They did an amazing job.

Very nice @gemmisa! Now I'm curious...how long did the process take? I'm on the east coast so I'd have to get my car there and back.

It only takes about 1 day and I know you can get your kit installed at an East Coast authorized T Sportline installer. After I purchased the kit on the website, they conveniently contacted me with a list of authorized installer. I'm in LA, so the closest one was their installation facility in West Hollywood. I get so many compliments on the diamond stitched finish and it's quite comfortable. It was definitely a nice upgrade that has made driving in my M3 much more enjoyable.

Reactions: John Lamoureux
Now that I actually have my Model 3 in hand (and it's paint is repaired and protected) I think the next thing I am in need of something to keep me from sweating into the leather seat. In the leather seat of my RV, I have a beaded seat cover to keep the air flowing. Anyone seen anything like that for the 3 or have any better ideas?

-Randy

• Funny
Reactions: JavaLemonade
I'd recommend considering the 3TRAY premium center console organizer. There are many similar products out there, but I think you'll find the 3TRAY to be the highest quality and the best fit.

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 9.07.58 PM1.png

I ended up getting this AliExpress Seat Pad ($20) for my car to cut down on the sweaty feeling of leather last summer, but I have it in storage for the winter, along with my floor mats. I am now rocking the Tesla/WeatherTech floor mats ($150) for the rainy snowy season.

A friend gave me a misprint of the 3Tray off his 3D printer, so I do have a place to keep my change, charger cards, and sunglasses.

-Randy

My favorite part! Vanity upgrades!

Currently Installed:
  • 3m Deep Space vinyl wrap
  • Sigma Kore ceramic
  • Llumar 15 ctx tint
  • Evannex valve stem caps
  • Overpriced wireless phone charger (the one that recieved an exact knock-off version like a month later)
  • RPM Tesla
    • T tesla puddle lights
    • Light upgrade kit
    • White carbon fiber console wrap
    • Interior purple lighting front and back
    • Cup holder halo lights front and back
    • Stainless steel footrest pedal
Planned:
  • Evannex
    • Lighted T logo (finally released but at a hefty $300 with recommended pro install, sucks but still want it)
    • Frunk Lifts
  • Rohana RFX11 Polished Bronze 20in wheels
  • RPM Tesla
    • Carbon fiber steering wheel with white Nappa leather on sides
    • Center console organization tray
    • Carbon fiber mirror caps (depending on how well they match the spoiler once delivered)
  • Avery satin black vinyl for chrome delete