Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What aftermarket accessories do you want for your Cybertruck?

What aftermarket accessories would you want custom-fit for Cybertruck?

• Drop-in Poly Bedliner

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Bed Slide / Drawers

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Bed Mounted Tool Box / Fuel Tank

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Sporting Style Rack/Rails for Bikes / Kyaks / Skis

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Trade-style Ladder / Long Materials Rack

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Front Bars / Brush Guard

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Running Boards

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Topper

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Drop-in Camper

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Snow Plow

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Floor-Liners / Trunk Liner / Bed Mat

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Winch

Votes: 19 35.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seat covers for the dogs. Nothing else you listed is applicable until AFTER receiving the truck; why would I put a poly bed liner OVER all the great things that Musk put in there? I don't get it.....

The accessories manufacturers are going to have to customize the stuff to this truck. There may be opportunities for them to start developing it sooner rather than later if they know there is a demand.

The majority of what you list as "opportunities" actually cover up the best aspects of the CT, making them inopp.. Hello?

Why would somebody cover up the built in design features, with a poly slide in bed liner, AND lose access to the controls?

^^^. Yep air suspension sucks. I will not buy one if Air is the only option. But while we have a wish list: sliders, winch, and fender space for at least 37” tires. I really hope that there is locking storage built in that will fit rifles like Frunk or gunnels.

• Funny
Reactions: Electruck
^^^. Yep air suspension sucks. I will not buy one if Air is the only option. But while we have a wish list: sliders, winch, and fender space for at least 37” tires. I really hope that there is locking storage built in that will fit rifles like Frunk or gunnels.

I wonder about sliders. I initially thought that they’d have sliding covered through the use of the steel body and tub, but there’s no kick-out and i like a little KO to help push the ass out and around stumps and such. Guess we’ll see!

4B36C6F2-1805-44DA-BB97-3947AAB5D662.jpeg

Need an antenna bar for my HAM radio. I don’t want to drill through the body panels.

Maybe a 2 inch stainless steel pipe that bends and follows the top and sides of the vault to add lights and the antenna farm and run the wires in the pipe through the vault. Either way with all this steal... talk about having a great ground plane.