TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

What am I missing?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Spec C, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Spec C

Spec C Member

So I was out with some friends this evening, and got an alert from ev-cpo on this car. It appears to be a stealth. But why is it only $51k? When I configure a stealth on teslas site it's the same price as a regular performance. Is this car missing something?

I've been searching for a used car but since I plan to upgrade to coilovers and wheels anyway it seems like this is a decent deal.

Attached Files:

2. jss117

jss117 New Member

Looks like they had a few up with the old stealth pricing for a few minutes, but it must have been a glitch because they are now back at $57k unfortunately...

@Spec C Did you place an order while they were at $51k?

3. Spec C

Spec C Member

#3 Spec C, Feb 14, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    I did. I wanted white interior and performance upgrades but at 51k it seems pretty solid and I'm willing to settle for black. I plan to add coilovers, and wheels regardless so I'm what brakes, spoiler and pedals away?

I just want to make sure I'm not overlooking something lol

4. EV-CPO

EV-CPO Vendor

Tesla added a ton of new cars yesterday (X,S and 3) and had thousands of price changes. The email and SMS alerts were on fire all day yesterday. Each SMS message EV-CPO sends out has a small, real cost, and boy oh boy, did I burn through a lot of SMS alerts yesterday.

• Like x 1
  5. Spec C

Spec C Member

Ya it was nuts. I've been tracking model 3 performance on your site for a while now and typically 1-3 cars will pop up occasionally. Last night over 140+ performances were dumped on the market!

My email alerts were going nuts.

6. Spec C

Spec C Member

So is the top speed lower on the stealth and no track mode?

7. ellett

ellett Member

On a stealth, your acceleration and top speed should be exactly what a performance gets, but you might not be able to slow back down as fast:)