Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What am I missing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I was out with some friends this evening, and got an alert from ev-cpo on this car. It appears to be a stealth. But why is it only $51k? When I configure a stealth on teslas site it's the same price as a regular performance. Is this car missing something?

I've been searching for a used car but since I plan to upgrade to coilovers and wheels anyway it seems like this is a decent deal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200213-231347~2.png
    Screenshot_20200213-231347~2.png
    212.1 KB · Views: 78
Looks like they had a few up with the old stealth pricing for a few minutes, but it must have been a glitch because they are now back at $57k unfortunately...

@Spec C Did you place an order while they were at $51k?
I did. I wanted white interior and performance upgrades but at 51k it seems pretty solid and I'm willing to settle for black. I plan to add coilovers, and wheels regardless so I'm what brakes, spoiler and pedals away?

I just want to make sure I'm not overlooking something lol

Last edited:
Tesla added a ton of new cars yesterday (X,S and 3) and had thousands of price changes. The email and SMS alerts were on fire all day yesterday. Each SMS message EV-CPO sends out has a small, real cost, and boy oh boy, did I burn through a lot of SMS alerts yesterday.

Reactions: bedoig
Tesla added a ton of new cars yesterday (X,S and 3) and had thousands of price changes. The email and SMS alerts were on fire all day yesterday. Each SMS message EV-CPO sends out has a small, real cost, and boy oh boy, did I burn through a lot of SMS alerts yesterday.
Ya it was nuts. I've been tracking model 3 performance on your site for a while now and typically 1-3 cars will pop up occasionally. Last night over 140+ performances were dumped on the market!

My email alerts were going nuts.