Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are best articles and vids about the Model 3 for future buyers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bhzmark

Jul 21, 2013
A lot of friends are thinking about buying and asking about tesla. I cant give rides to all of them. I'd like to just send them good videos and articles.

The recent wsj Dan Neil article is good. But what else can I send them to help close the deal?

edit to collect the links:

5 minute reveal video:

full 22 minute reveal video:

Slye's review:

Top Gear review:

Dan Niel's WSJ review (not paywalled) : The very first test drive of Tesla’s Model 3 Performance: ‘The car is a star. Doubters will have to bring it’

Car and Driver review: 2018 Tesla Model 3 | In-Depth Model Review | Car and Driver

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: bhzmark
The Electrek Review – Tesla Model 3, a promise delivered - An EV enthusiast site that is pretty friendly to Tesla, but they go into a lot of depth and have a nuanced understanding of the car.
This is a well written, balanced review that I read when it was published 7 months ago. It is interesting to re-read and see how many improvements Tesla has made to the Model 3 since then. Even as the company struggled to ramp up production they continued to improve the car.

There's a guy on youtube from Northern Illinois, I think Tech Forum? I just watched his latest video after hitting 10K miles. Seems very honest and unbiased, although he loves his Model 3 with no real complaints or issues so far.