TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

What are best articles and vids about the Model 3 for future buyers

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by bhzmark, Jul 23, 2018.

1. bhzmark

bhzmark Supporting Member

#1 bhzmark, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    A lot of friends are thinking about buying and asking about tesla. I cant give rides to all of them. I'd like to just send them good videos and articles.

The recent wsj Dan Neil article is good. But what else can I send them to help close the deal?

edit to collect the links:

5 minute reveal video:

full 22 minute reveal video:

Slye's review:

Top Gear review:

Dan Niel's WSJ review (not paywalled) : The very first test drive of Tesla’s Model 3 Performance: ‘The car is a star. Doubters will have to bring it’

Car and Driver review: 2018 Tesla Model 3 | In-Depth Model Review | Car and Driver

2. intjester

intjester Member

I think the reveal video from 2016 was very good, and much of what was shown held up to production.

3. AtlasReardan

AtlasReardan Member

• Helpful x 1
  4. bhzmark

bhzmark Supporting Member

This a terrific video review of the Model 3. Fast talking, intelligent, authentic, informative. I'll bet this one closes a lot of sales.

• Like x 1
  5. Lasairfion

Lasairfion Member

• Like x 1
  6. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

This is a well written, balanced review that I read when it was published 7 months ago. It is interesting to re-read and see how many improvements Tesla has made to the Model 3 since then. Even as the company struggled to ramp up production they continued to improve the car.

7. JBare

JBare Member

There's a guy on youtube from Northern Illinois, I think Tech Forum? I just watched his latest video after hitting 10K miles. Seems very honest and unbiased, although he loves his Model 3 with no real complaints or issues so far.