Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are feature differences if any from 2022 to 2023 model year for Model Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I couldn’t tell you to be sure. But, it’s worth noting that all of the upgrades and improvements rolled out on NA cars were always shown in the China cars first.
The added trim to the doors, car colorizer (from the UI to much custom exterior wraps), and the rear privacy cover in the trunk are all examples of features first debuting in cars from Giga Shanghai. So with that, I wouldn’t doubt that the Chinese cars have had the glass since day one. As far as rear windows having the 2x glass I don’t think any Tesla currently has that from either factory yet. But, if they do start putting 2x glass in the rear I wouldn’t be surprised if Giga Shanghai starting doing it first.
Not sure about LR or SR but the MYP has had them since Nov 2021...

Upvote 0
Not sure about LR or SR but the MYP has had them since Nov 2021...

Oh yes, that now brings back my memory. I remember seeing that article too besides what was on YouTube.

Hopefully bring the double pane rear to the other markets.

Upvote 0
On a 2023, is it me or are the rear seats are more comfortable? Seems to be longer.
They may be. They made that change in China mid October (longer rear seat). I don't think anyone has paid attention to whether it changed in N.A.

Upvote 0