Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are the best mud flaps for the M3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Top concerns are mud flaps that rub against your paint
Ones that create pockets for debris to be collected
Too big that causes bottoming out

The various contour to your car ones on Amazon are out. I don't think those will ever work unless someone designs one with some padding so it never digs into your paint.

Rally Armor. These seem like they might be the best, also the most expensive. But I don't have a 3-d printer or machine shop or know how so I might buy these. They seem pretty big though and stick out.

Tsolutions. On paper these should dominate the market, not sure why a manufacturer isn't on Amazon with this product. They supposedly have some problems though such as alignment and the metal tab thing.

The car has been out for years now and no definitive solution.

For me, if I was going to start a small machine shop and sell these, they would be Rally Armor style but have California style, Midwest Style, and Mountain Man Style options and cost about $50-60, and most importantly no branding.

The molded flexible rubber ones will not mar your paint in my experience. I had to replace one on my car after more than a year (it ripped) and there was no paint damage or noticeable buildup. I live in a salt/mud/dirt area so would know. In addition, my rear rockers aren't beat up like some I've seen on here since I put flaps on pretty early in my ownership. For $20 nowadays, if they don't hold up to damage and you have to replace them after a while, so what.