TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

What are the most miles/KM on a single Tesla?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by MikeDog77, Aug 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. MikeDog77

MikeDog77 Member

I just missed grabbing a Model S taxi last week in Münich and then I tried to go online to reserve it. While I was looking I found an article in a local newspaper about the driver, who is the only Tesla taxi driver in Münich. The article from May mentions he has over 200,000 km on it in 2 years. That lead me to wonder: What Tesla car has the most miles on it? A quick google found a guy that Tesla.com had an article about that had 130,000 miles on his Model S but that was in 2015. I know that Amsterdam has had Taxi's running from the airport for a couple of years but I could not find any articles recently on how many miles the cars have on them.

So I ask the question here in the Model S forum(maybe it belongs somewhere else): Does anyone have over 150,000 miles on their Model S? Does anyone know the highest mileage on a Tesla?