Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are the odds? Watched an X get hit..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had the unfortunate experience of watching a Model X get side swiped last week by a school bus ...

So sad, it was literally like watching a train wreck (slow speed). Really thought the X driver could have avoided it .. but no such luck. Certainly no injuries and damage to the X was a mirror and front quarter panel ...

But to think about the odds of a Tesla driver watching another Tesla get taken out ... hmmmmmmmmm

Reactions: Rossy
Your profile says Ft Lauderdale, FL.....if this was in Florida then I'd say the odds are pretty high there. Recently drove the length of Florida and I have to say that most of the drivers there were to absolute worst I have ever seen....constant "accidents waiting to happen", especially around the more populated cities. Having texting while driving as a secondary offence is absurd and literally the majority of drivers I saw around Miami were staring on their phones rather than the interstate, and were constantly drifting out of their lanes and swerving back in because of it. I partially understand seatbelts being a secondary offense because you're generally only putting yourself at harm....but texting as a secondary is beyond ridiculous.