TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

What are the odds!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by iKhalid, Jun 13, 2014.

1. iKhalid

iKhalid Member

Last week I was driving in the Byward market area in Ottawa looking for a parking spot. It's a pretty busy area during the weekend (maybe it was Friday?) and there wasn't a single parking spot available. All of a sudden, I saw a black Tesla leaving his spot and it was a perfect timing for me to take it. What are the odds of this happening again? Of course everyone there was looking and smiling at the situation.

The black Model S had Quebec plates. Are you here? :smile:.

IMG_20140606_195855.jpg

2. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Hopefully one day that will be a common occurrence!

3. Jgdixon

Jgdixon Member

What are the odds for me too. Pulled into the Chiro today in Burlington and looked what pulled in just after me.

Attached Files:

4. Larry93428

Larry93428 Member

Odds are still slim but increasing.
    I keep wondering if BMW or Lexus drivers get excited; "Wow there's a Beemer!" Probably not.
    Seeing a fellow Tesla is still another joy we share.

5. mnx

mnx 2013 P85

I always got excited when I saw another BMW 335d (my previous car). I've seen more Model S on the road than 335d's since I got it back in 2010...

6. ZsoZso

ZsoZso Member

I have seen 3 different color (red, black and silver) Tesla Model S within a few blocks of my house over the last month, however, I have never seen another i-Miev "in the wild" ever since I have been driving mine (for almost 2 years now). I do see them at the Mistubishi dealership where I bought mine, but those are demo models and not sold.

So model S is certainly not the rarest sight anymore...