Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are the OEM tires on the 19", 20" and 21" wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone please tell me what the OEM tires are on the 19", 20" and 21" wheels? Are the tires on the 19" and 20" wheels all season?

Thanks

Mine. All Season.

IMG_20200330_181909.jpg

Thank you....are you in a cold weather climate? Any concern about pot holes with the 20 inch wheels? On the fence about 19 vs 20's
Central TX, so very temperate. I run 20" wheels here on my sports cars, with much lower profile, and have had zero issues. The Inductions are the best looking wheels they produce currently, IMO, so I'm fine with the "risk".

Thank you....are you in a cold weather climate? Any concern about pot holes with the 20 inch wheels? On the fence about 19 vs 20's

For what its worth, maybe you already realize this, but - a 255/40 tire on the induction wheel, has barely less sidewall than the stock 235/45/18 tires on the model 3 aero wheels. 4" vs 4.2".

People need to stop saying 20's like they're these huge wheels with small tires. Its a crossover, it has LARGER tires on the wheels. THe size of the wheel is seemingly irrelevant. You should calculate the sidewall size to really determine what makes you comfortable.

Hope this helps.

• Informative
Reactions: Gt1948 and frankvb