Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are you doing today other than watching red and green tickers?

Christine600

Supporting Member
Oct 19, 2018
Scandiwegian
How's the housing prices in your part of the world? There's a huge bubble here in Canada that's preventing me from doing the same.
That is too bad!

Over here it's going up but not quite bubble territory yet. And since I've stopped working I don't have to live that close to downtown any more.

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy with precision!
Mar 24, 2013
MOD-musings:

Not at all, Mule.....IF it remains somehow germane to Tesla - in the dusk with the light behind it.

I, for example, am strongly considering devoting a smidgen of my non-existent spare time to crafting a well-reasoned response, based on excellent experience and decades of knowledge in the field, to that wet dream of a CGI fantasy that was the CyberLandr camper for the Cybertruck that was presented earlier this week.

Also, along those same lines, am considering providing a write-up or a blog or best of all, a forum dedicated to the Bowlus pull-behind campers. I have a LOT to say about their product, both very very good and very very bad.

Mebbe I shall, mebbe I shan’t.

Reactions: dkemme

EVMeister

Lover of Tesla
Apr 8, 2018
England
Thinking of the stock ticker...

No, wait. Watching Netflix, cleaning the house, writing something up for work.

I admit to doing a lot of this whilst watching the stock price. ;)

Sofie

HODL: "I’d rather be a part of it, than watch”
Jul 31, 2020
Florida
I worked 10 hours (a short shift for me) at the hospital on the oncology floor, then came home and took a relaxing shower.
Now, I’m going to make an amazing dinner and watch a movie. 😌

2daMoon

Mostly Harmless
Nov 25, 2020
Terra
What is this "work" thingie?

I'm out at the lake camping in my converted van, riding MTB, grilling, and lounging about.

While occasionally checking the ticker, and now, catching up on the investment thread.

Reactions: dkemme

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC