Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are you going to dump.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The one with the bowtie :).
IMG_20170211_082102.jpg

1989 VW Cabriolet. It was given to me 10 years ago, and it's been great. I've never had a single car that tempted me until Tesla; the Model S and X are bigger than I desire, and more than I want to spend once optioned out. The Model 3 will be perfect for me!

2008 Lexus IS350. It's served me very well, but second generation IS don't have foldable backseats. Will be getting married next year, and will need something more practical going forward, so Model 3 it is. Besides, my Model 3 can perhaps be my limo, unless someone here offers to drive a Model X for us! :p

Dumping 2 cars. The M3 will be a pivot to the future. No more oil burners or penalty EVs.
Excessing a 2006 Volvo XC90 which we picked up at the factory in Sweden AND our 2011 Nissan LEAF which has been perfect for 6+ years but that battery has degraded a fair amount (as has Nissan's EV program).
I plan to get a fully optioned 3 although it is earmarked for my wife who wants very few options. I have a sneaking suspicion she really wants an X, in which case I'll part with my beloved 2013 S, buy an X for her and move into the Model 3 PXXD L+ (the sacrifices I make for love).

Reactions: ModelX