Omg we are twinsNice video. I wish I would have watched it before placing an order.
After I found out my initial 2 week order was no longer something that was going to happen I've kind of accepted it could be whenever, but it was hard for me then as I thought it could be any day now at the time.
This is what I'm doing to pass the time until I get a VIN:
1. Reading this forum with everyone else going through the same thing.
2. Checking the order spreadsheet to see what might be getting delivered out.
2. Refreshing Tezz.la to see how many total model 3s are in the US market. I currently see 7.
3. Checking every now and then for new model 3 VIN registrations by Tesla.
4. Reading about Tesla on Reddit.
5. Seeing what Elon Musk has been posting on Twitter lately.
6. Looking over the owner's manual.
7. Watching Tesla youtube videos.
8. Waiting for Doug Demuro to come out with a video over the Performance Model 3 since he mentioned it last week. I'm really curious to see how he likes and rates it since the updates from his original 2017 review.
9. Sometimes I even forget about Tesla when things like work come up.
Lol, same thing I have been doing. picked up a nice Elon signature series wall charger on ebay for 400 from someone who didnt want theirs from referrals. Been watching tons of videos, but still have a long wait. Wife has been giving me hell for the amount of money I want to spend on accessories *before* the car is even hereResearching accessories, wrapping, ceramic coating and tint, shopping electricians for Home Wall Charger install. reviewing you tube videos,
Estimating I'll spend between $5K-7K after purchase for everything
13) angrily counting the number of Model 3s I see driving around that aren’t owned by me
There’s a 537,168 on the spreadsheet. Hopefully this means a thousand cars were built since model3vins was last updated!Haha. You added the ones I didn't think about as well. I have a good bit of days where one is either stuck in traffic behind me or in front making me look at it. It's been my biggest entertainment for traffic watching the autopilot do its thing.
This is the website I was looking at for VINs, but I haven't seen an update since 9/22.
Model 3 VINs