Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are you using your cyber truck for?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the most obvious answer: groceries

how else are we going to resurrect the phrase "grocery getter"?

My wife is replacing her minivan with the Cybertruck, so it will literally be for groceries and being a soccer mom car for our kids most of the time! :D

Her reasons to get it over the Y:
It's got more room for 4 kids
It's taller (she likes tall vehicles)
It has tons of utility (camper is her favorite)
She can find it in a parking lot, every time
It's a conversation starter with other moms

My reasons for being happy with her decision:
It's unique
It's insanely tough (she's scuffed up a few bumpers/dinged doors)
It can be lowered on demand (I like lower cars, she likes taller)
I can take my parent's boat out more often (no need for their truck)
It would make a much better camping vehicle than a minivan
All the crazy utility it has!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5JMJ
Honestly not really sure why I put down a deposit. Have never owned or even driven a pickup before. What I do know is that maybe 1-2 times a year I buy or move something very large and/or heavy and I tell myself I wish I had a pickup to get the job done. This deposit was simply an impulse buy to fulfill that need. Who knows if it will actually turn into an actual conversion but if it does, I would love to be one of the firsts to get it.

Going from a three car household to a two car household. We have a Tundra that we keep around for camping, towing and hauling. Tundra will go once the cyber truck arrives and then we will decide whether the S or the Highlander go.

Beekeepers, Meadmakers.
Will likely be replacing the F150 and the X with this.
Much depends on how water tight the box is.
A little disappointed that they didn't think to design an extend to 8 foot option for the box.
Only needs a couple of 18 inch side extensions and a flip up on the tailgate to make it into a full box.
With all the other tweaks they already thought of, surprised it wasn't there.

I work for a cyber company, need a cyber truck for my commute. ;)

Actually, I heat with firewood, camp, go the beach, have an off-road trailer, and need it for toys that I tow. It seats 6, my dog - doesn't fit in my S (130 lbs - he just passed), will eventually get another German Shepherd Rescue like my last two. My wife may dump her S too, because she likes to see over the cars in front of her and anytime you can get an electric car with 500 Miles of range for under $70K.. buy it!!!!

Also what @jboy210 said!

• Love
Reactions: Dpc131
FB_IMG_1574812931698.jpg
Finally have a truck that will match my new boat! (In black)

Joking.. don't have the boat yet, but styling is cool

Edit:
My wife just showed me this post from the Tesla Divas Facebook group. Maybe boats are setting the trend!

Attachments

• axis%203.jpg
    axis%203.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 43
Last edited: