TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

What are your suggested "useful" websites that are saved in your Tesla S ?

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by PorscheDealer, Mar 1, 2013.

1. PorscheDealer

PorscheDealer Member

Please add to list here...

2. kendallpb

kendallpb Model S: P 8061

I don't know about useful, but I have all the EV charging things, TeslaMods.com, TeslaTap.com, the Valet page from TeslaAccessories.com, Tesla itself (which my DES added initially when I got the car), and probably a couple of others I'm forgetting. But I have an iPad (frequently with me) and iPhone (always with me) with these things bookmarked, plus the various apps for some of these sites--the ones that have apps--on both devices...so I dunno how useful these are. I presume some may be useful on trips, but I'll take my iPad and iPhone on trips. I guess my point is, I figure these are useful to be able to get to, but whether from car or other mobile device, it doesn't matter. Except the valet instructions (which a couple of other sites may have, too, methinks--I'm not sure which set of valet instructions I like best...never had to use them).

Electric Cars - Charging Stations - Recargo
    PlugShare - EV Charging Station Map - Find the nearest location to charge your electric car!
    Electric Car Stations | Find Electric Charging Stations
    Alternative Fuels Data Center: Alternative Fueling Station Locator
    Electric Vehicle Charging by ChargePoint
    Blink
    Open Charge Map : The open, global database of electric vehicle charging locations

Trip Planner | KOA Campgrounds
    - TESLAMODS
    TeslaTap
    http://www.teslaccessories.com/Teslaccessories.com/Valet.html
    Tesla Motors | Premium Electric Vehicles

I'm probably missing something--I copied these from my home bookmarks (at home I have 3 threads here bookmarked as well, to do with charging and road trips) so the list above might be slightly "off" compared to what's in the car.