Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are your suggested "useful" websites that are saved in your Tesla S ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know about useful, but I have all the EV charging things, TeslaMods.com, TeslaTap.com, the Valet page from TeslaAccessories.com, Tesla itself (which my DES added initially when I got the car), and probably a couple of others I'm forgetting. But I have an iPad (frequently with me) and iPhone (always with me) with these things bookmarked, plus the various apps for some of these sites--the ones that have apps--on both devices...so I dunno how useful these are. I presume some may be useful on trips, but I'll take my iPad and iPhone on trips. I guess my point is, I figure these are useful to be able to get to, but whether from car or other mobile device, it doesn't matter. Except the valet instructions (which a couple of other sites may have, too, methinks--I'm not sure which set of valet instructions I like best...never had to use them).

Electric Cars - Charging Stations - Recargo
PlugShare - EV Charging Station Map - Find the nearest location to charge your electric car!
Electric Car Stations | Find Electric Charging Stations
Alternative Fuels Data Center: Alternative Fueling Station Locator
Electric Vehicle Charging by ChargePoint
Blink
Open Charge Map : The open, global database of electric vehicle charging locations

Trip Planner | KOA Campgrounds
- TESLAMODS
TeslaTap
http://www.teslaccessories.com/Teslaccessories.com/Valet.html
Tesla Motors | Premium Electric Vehicles

I'm probably missing something--I copied these from my home bookmarks (at home I have 3 threads here bookmarked as well, to do with charging and road trips) so the list above might be slightly "off" compared to what's in the car.