Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What brand/car did your Tesla replace?

What brand/car did your Tesla replace?

• BMW

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • Audi/VW

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • Mercedes

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Jaguar

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Land Rover/Range Rover

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Lexus

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Alfa Romeo

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • High performance sports car brand (ie Porsche, Ferrari)

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other brand Internal Combustion car

Votes: 43 25.9%
  • Other brand Electric car

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Hybrid car

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • I am thinking of switching to a Tesla and cast my vote above....

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mazda 6...great car, still think it's a better looking car than the M3 personally (not that the M3 isn't a good looking car)

Great looking wheels on it
20190925_121104.jpg

Reactions: LukeUK
Yup, I really like the look of the 6, both the saloon and estate. I've had two 6 estates as company cars.

Both look better than the M3 - the nose especially, it's as if Tesla made it look ugly just because there wasn't an engine in the way to stop them....

Mazdas.png

MW X6 - It was costing me £120 each week to fill up with fuel and something like £500 a year to tax. One of the most nickable cars at the time meant I had to have a tracker fitted at great expense + annual fee to get insurance and would have had to pay a huge excess if it got pinched or was in an accident - fortunately is wasn't either but I still payed massive premium for the privilege of driving it. I look back now and realise that I should have had my brain examined! My Tesla is proving to be such an economical car all round and I am so pleased that I am lucky enough to own one.
expensive.jpg

Last edited: