Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What came with your car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you received a new model S within the last 6 months, what was included in the car?

Mine was built on 6/18, delivered on 11/29/18, and came with:
1) Carpet floor mats, front and rear
2) Getting started guide in the glove box
3) Small microfiber type cloth for cleaning the screen, included in the glove box
4) Mobile charging connector, two plug adapters, and a J1772 adapter in a case in the trunk
5) Tow hook just laying loose in the frunk

I did not get one of the tire repair kits, wondering if anyone else got one...

If you received a new model S within the last 6 months, what was included in the car?

3) Small microfiber type cloth for cleaning the screen, included in the glove box
4) Mobile charging connector, two plug adapters, and a J1772 adapter in a case in the trunk

I got all of the things you listed back in 2016 as well. There is no standard tire repair kit included with all new deliveries. Some states and countries do receive additional items such as a road safety kit.

May 2018 build, 5/23 delivery - I did not get a tire repair kit, but did get the items you mentioned.

I purchased in June 2016, but figured I would throw in my 2 cents worth. I paid about $78,000 for an umbrella, two coffee mugs, a shirt, and a hat. Tesla threw in a new S75 for free.