Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What car do you currently drive while waiting for the Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ModelXBoy

No More Door Captain of TMC! Oh Yeah Baby!
Jan 3, 2016
Orange County, CA
HI folks

I am just curious what car do your currently drive? Are you trading it in or keeping it? Let's discuss!

Starting from me:

2009 Nissan GTR, Silver, 14000 miles.

I am keeping the car because Tesla trade in program gives me 40,000 dollars for it. I prefer to keep it and track it if i want to while my X is my daily for my new born and family trips.

Thanks.

2004 Chevy Corvette, Yellow, Convertible, 85000 miles.
I love this car and I am going to keep it at least for now :) and makes no financial sense to sell it either.
2007 Ford Freestyle AWD, Blue, 174000 miles - going to keep this one too for home depot/lowe's trips :)

Nissan Leaf. It's not a perfect fit living on mountain roads with lots of elevation gain and loss in my routine driving, but it's been good enough for me to realize the potential in BEV's and never want another ICE vehicle again. I'll be selling it for the ≡.

2014 audi A6 allroad on a lease program that runs out in a couple of weeks........ So not sure what to drive in the stop gap? 2015 Model S or 2010 roadster s.......... What a great problem :) wife will be confined to her mini and the dogs to the dog pen :-( hope we get the X before summer vacation or we will have to rent.........

Mostly our Model S, which we're keeping, but our second car is a Honda Odyssey, which will be going away. I just cleaned that thing the other day and will miss the very well designed utility of it. It's an incredibly versatile vehicle with just about everything we need except for that one nasty issue.. it's an ICE.

Mostly our Model S, which we're keeping, but our second car is a Honda Odyssey, which will be going away. I just cleaned that thing the other day and will miss the very well designed utility of it. It's an incredibly versatile vehicle with just about everything we need except for that one nasty issue.. it's an ICE.

I see you have an emotional bond with it as it served you well. Your X is on its way. No more ICE.
“If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old”
Peter F. Drucker