Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What color is your Model S?

What color is your Tesla

• Solid Black

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Solid White

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Titanium Metallic (was called Warm Silver)

• Midnight Silver Metallic

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Obsidian Black Metallic

• Deep Blue Metallic (was called Ocean Blue)

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Silver Metallic

• Pearl White Multi-Coat

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Red Multi-Coat

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Metallic Brown

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Metallic Green

• Metallic Grey

• Metallic Blue

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Signature Metallic Red

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Dolphin Metallic Grey

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Based on public registration data (and "spotted" cars) I can tell you that 25% of Teslas in Australia are white
(and 40% in both QLD and WA are white)

colours.png

This is from 542 cars where the colour is known, so feel free to draw any conclusions you want... :biggrin:

Also, in the poll you have "Metallic Grey" and "Midnight Silver Metallic" - they are actually the same colour.
Dolphin Grey was never released in Australia (it was my original choice, and I was asked to change it)

Last edited:
This is from 542 cars where the colour is known, so feel free to draw any conclusions you want... :biggrin:

Thanks, that's awesome... kind of made my poll a bit redundant! Do you have the other demographic data on all of the spotted/registered cars collated or viewable somewhere?

Interesting Dolphin Grey was nominated by someone above even though you indicated it was never released here. Perhaps that one got slipped in before they made it unavailable?

Thanks, that's awesome... kind of made my poll a bit redundant! Do you have the other demographic data on all of the spotted/registered cars collated or viewable somewhere?

The data isn't publicly available, but I see you're on our WhatsApp group. I will contact you there.

Interesting Dolphin Grey was nominated by someone above even though you indicated it was never released here. Perhaps that one got slipped in before they made it unavailable?

The trouble with the Tesla Motors Club forum is that if you're using a mobile app like Tapatalk (or use the search function or "New Posts" feature) it's not immediately obvious which forum a thread is in.

So unless you add "In Aus/NZ" to the end of the subject, you will get people from all over the world commenting on and posting to polls in our little sub forum.

The trouble with the Tesla Motors Club forum is that if you're using a mobile app like Tapatalk (or use the search function or "New Posts" feature) it's not immediately obvious which forum a thread is in.

So unless you add "In Aus/NZ" to the end of the subject, you will get people from all over the world commenting on and posting to polls in our little sub forum.

Thanks for the tip, I didn't know that. Unfortunately it doesn't let you change it after starting a thread. Oh well, will remember for next time.

My Tesla S is brown. I didn't get to choose as I bought a used car and I wasn't to keen on it at first but it is growing on me. I have named my car "Bob" in honour of Bob Brown.

Congratulations BenT, once you've seen it glowing in bright sunlight you'll understand that Brown is actually the best colour available.
Not that I'm biased. :cool:

2015-02-28 11.41.54.jpg

Reactions: Greenms60