Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What color wrap should I get?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does headlight tint lower the brightness of the headlights? Where I live has no streetlights and I don't want to lower the brightness.

They have the clear one for protection.

I don’t think it dims the brightness all that much someone had one and posted in FB somewhere, but I guess you can get other color tints instead of smoke. Haven’t seen it on the 3, but you’ll see on google/amazon, other cars with yellow, orange, blue...

I'm down to 3M 1080 in either Satin Perfect Blue or Gloss Flip Deep Space. I'm leaning towards the Deep Space, but it's nearly an extra $1000 (directional wraps require more labour and material to lay properly). Here's a couple clips, from a TMC poster, of what it looks like on the Model 3.

Mid-day light:
Near sunset light (notice the gold/bronze metal really pops in this lighting):

That was mine, I sold it a couple weeks ago. I wish it was MORE blue and red. In the eve it was actually some gold and reddish. Neat color for sure and LOTS of attention. Careful with the Matte colors they are mo,re maintenance after having gloss and matte both at times.

• Informative
Reactions: ℬête Noire
That was mine, I sold it a couple weeks ago. I wish it was MORE blue and red. In the eve it was actually some gold and reddish. Neat color for sure and LOTS of attention. Careful with the Matte colors they are mo,re maintenance after having gloss and matte both at times.
Good to hear you were able to move it. Next time you could check out Avery's Roaring Thunder. It's similar but very red-blue.

Thanks for the heads up on the matte/satin finishes.

Just received my M3 is ready for delivery this weekend. The very first thing I plan to do is to put change color with wrap. I ordered the basic black for this reason. The problem is, I didnt know the car will be available so soon and I haven't think of what color wrap for the car. My initial idea is to get something similar to the Chalk White or China Grey from the Porsche color wheel. I want to see what you think will look good on the M3.

Do they offer invisible?

not clear....but invisible.

I want that.

I don't want anyone to see or hear me commin