Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What color X?

spentan

Dec 26, 2012
SoCal
wish I could get Signature Red, but I'm most probably going to go with a White one and a Gray one,

(I have two on order). Can't wait.

Saxena

Jan 9, 2011
Hard to make a decision until I see the colors in the day time, but red or blue are my top picks.

Same, but leaning more towards blue, which we did see them in person at the X launch event. It was nighttime though, so would be good to see in daylight.

scottf200

Feb 3, 2013
Chicagoland ModelX S603
Hey all,

What color X will you guys pick?

I'm set on White!

Changed Deep Blue on last day I could change my config. Originally was Sig Red which I liked the look of and because it was exclusive. Then realized it's my car for a long time and blue is my favorite color.

Also remember this cool thread/flickr for some ideas how colors look in different lights. Many colors are the "same" on the X as the S : Model S Shows Its True Colors (Photos))

Merrill

Merrill
Jan 23, 2013
Sonoma, California
I know everyone has seen this but beautiful in the sun.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 210

Dec 22, 2014
UK
Space Shuttle White aka normal white.

On another note the blue on the X looks much better than the S, maybe because more surface area to capture sunlight. it really stands out. Also you don't see many normal blues anymore on the road its gone out of fashion so is more unique. It looks good.

goneskiian

Nov 16, 2012
Bellevue WA
Pearl White - Storm Trooper!
Since when do Stormtroopers have a pearl paint job on their armor? ;-)

Sig red would be great but no sig for me!

My wife really likes the old deep dark blue. The new one is too bright for her.

Titanium is looking good too.

Hmmm, decisions, decisions.

andrewket

Dec 20, 2012
We're settled on the white interior. I'd like to go blue, but the wife likes pearl white. We may end up with white/white.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC