Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What color X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The blue is any buy deep, it's pretty light and bright. I liked the older blue better, it was deep and darker. To me it looks like a carnival ride color. The Sig red is amazing.
Deep blue is the official name. Not sure but sure seems like you are using "carnival" in a derogatory or insultingy unnecessary way.

Image: http://i.imgur.com/br5UjRp.png
br5UjRp.png

Last edited:
At the reveal the red and blue looked a bit garish to me. Elon's black metallic was nice but would not look much like that after about a month in my hands. If I was going with black I would probably just go solid too. Keeping a black car nice is a full time job.

The Titanium looked nice at first but after the evening wore on it started to become Meh.

That left me and my wife liking the Pearl the most. But I have many months to think it over and probably more color choices coming to choose from too. So this decision can be differed.

Okay. I was 100% Pearl White.... But then I started thinking the front looks a bit plasticky. So now, I am torn between silver, grey, pearl white, and a late comer.... The gorgeous blue. I am way more a grey/white kinda guy for cars.... But, that blue sure looks pretty

Okay. I was 100% Pearl White.... But then I started thinking the front looks a bit plasticky. So now, I am torn between silver, grey, pearl white, and a late comer.... The gorgeous blue. I am way more a grey/white kinda guy for cars.... But, that blue sure looks pretty

The blue is an amazing color. I saw it live at the launch event and it sealed my decision to get the blue.