Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Comes with a New Raven Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all

just placed an order for a Raven model S. Ordered 10/5 so still not sure what the lead time will be.

can someone tell me what accessories/ freebies come with the car? I’m in N.J..

Hello all

just placed an order for a Raven model S. Ordered 10/5 so still not sure what the lead time will be.

Congrats.

Based on reports on this forum & others, you are possibly looking at about 6 to 8 weeks, subject to color & options. You may get lucky and end up with an inventory car; if you do, make sure you are very detailed during the delivery. Very very detailed.

Freebies??? What are they? Accessories: Two key fobs, UMC with j1772, no 14-50 adapter and a handshake. They may oblige to take a pic of you, if you ask them nicely. Feel free to load up on the coffee. :)

• Funny
Reactions: MichaelP90DL
Congrats.

Based on reports on this forum & others, you are possibly looking at about 6 to 8 weeks, subject to color & options. You may get lucky and end up with an inventory car; if you do, make sure you are very detailed during the delivery. Very very detailed.

Freebies??? What are they? Accessories: Two key fobs, UMC with j1772, no 14-50 adapter and a handshake. They may oblige to take a pic of you, if you ask them nicely. Feel free to load up on the coffee. :)
Ooooo a cynic! You had me laughing out loud. LOL

Mine got delivered outside in the rain, which was a big step back from the clean inside delivery of my CPO nearly 4 years ago, which included a mug, umbrella, pen, pin, and leather fob holders. I used to joke with my wife that if I broke my mug I would have to buy another car, but when they stopped giving away extras I realized I'd better be very careful with it. I do use it and the umbrella frequently.

Hello all

Bragging rights that you paid no SALES TAX (saving yourself good ~$6K vis ICE cars of the same price), You can use HOV lanes during peak commute hours waiving at slow bumper to bumper backed up ICE cars.

Reactions: MichaelP90DL
Mine got delivered outside in the rain, which was a big step back from the clean inside delivery of my CPO nearly 4 years ago, which included a mug, umbrella, pen, pin, and leather fob holders. I used to joke with my wife that if I broke my mug I would have to buy another car, but when they stopped giving away extras I realized I'd better be very careful with it. I do use it and the umbrella frequently.

My CPO still had tabacco leaves in the cup holder and the previous owners California registration in it.
Oh and about the detail in delivery. I found a bubble on the side wall of one of the tires and Tesla service rep tried to tell me I needed to put for it even though I had only had the car 2 days. Luckily my sales rep stepped in after a few calls to cover the cost of the replacement.

hehe my rwd s85 can't even break necks properly
I live in the SoCali desert. Lots of lonely roads hereabouts. A mom, dad and two little girls approached me in the market parking lot, the girls really wanted to ride in my Model S P90DL. So I took 'em for a quarter-mile Ludicrous launch, after I made sure everyone's head was against the seatback. Major squeals and shrieks and no broken necks. Lots of fun. Dad told me they're gonna go Tesla shopping. :)

People starting getting drawers when they realized that full power ludicrous launches were also launching their cubby items.

Exactly this. I used the cubby in my P85+ but in my Performance Ludicrous Mode the stuff kept flying out. I found a cubby drawer and in their video they specifically said it would stay closed during Ludicrous launches, and I was sold. I got it to match my interior trim and it looks factory. It doesn't "feel" factory to open/close but it's usable and my stuff stays put. I like it.