TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

what common questions do people ask and what common problems do people find on delivery date?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by coolmanfever, Dec 22, 2019.

1. coolmanfever

coolmanfever Member

Hello all,

I am excited that my model 3 delivery date is coming up on 24th ! My xmas gift! I found a delivery check list online that I can use on the day of delivery. But I wondering...

what common questions do people ask the delivery advisor on the day of delivery?

what common problems do people find on the car in term of quality assurance on delivery date?

Thanks for the input!!

2. MarkBrokeIt

MarkBrokeIt Supporting Member

Please read the several dozen delivery checklist threads in this forum and you'll get a great idea of what to look for.

3. Bblsttx

Bblsttx Member

I reviewed this document that was created by mykeln on TMC.
    mykeln/teslaprep
    I found it very useful, there’s a delivery day checklist towards the bottom. Must say I’ve never looked over a car like I did my Model 3. Picked my pearl white LRAWD up on 12/15 in Austin and it was flawless.

4. OCR1

OCR1 Active Member

And also read the threads from the unhappy owners who made mistakes during their delivery and then posted the next day to vent their frustrations because they didn’t take the time to read through other people’s experiences and learn from their mistakes.