Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What company is this charger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm staying at my dad's apartment in Vancouver BC. There's a charging station with a J1772 but no identifying company information on it, just an icon that indicates that you're supposed to swipe a card. It's all black and there's no other display of any kind, just LEDs that says "Ready" and "Charging".

I'll take a picture later on when I'm there, but maybe someone just knows from this description what company it is?

I'm staying at my dad's apartment in Vancouver BC. There's a charging station with a J1772 but no identifying company information on it, just an icon that indicates that you're supposed to swipe a card. It's all black and there's no other display of any kind, just LEDs that says "Ready" and "Charging".

I'll take a picture later on when I'm there, but maybe someone just knows from this description what company it is?
Did you try searching on PlugShare - EV Charging Station Map - Find a place to charge?

Reactions: cwerdna

Attachments

• IMG_20220323_083748.jpg
    IMG_20220323_083748.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_20220323_083750.jpg
    IMG_20220323_083750.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 87

It is manufactured by Phihong and various charge point operators use this unit as its proven reliable. Typically most have a QR code to scan and pay by the CPO. It may be for private use with an RFID card.