TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

What did you do protect your car from your kids..

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by firelegend, May 29, 2018.

1. firelegend

firelegend Member

Show me pictures of them in your car and give us links to where to buy the stuff! I need seat covers, back seat covers, floor matts etc.

2. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

cphouse.png

• Funny x 4
  3. mjp462

mjp462 Member

4. octoad

octoad Member

I know a guy that had neoprene covers installed on his X. It was to protect seats from his dogs, but I thought it was a great idea for my teenage son.

5. RedMS

RedMS Member

For your teenage son? The problem is not the seats....

• Funny x 1
  6. SoCalMom

SoCalMom Member

We have 2 small kids.
    • We have the Brica Deluxe seat back covers. I posted about them here: Brica Deluxe Kick Mats (seat back protectors).
    • It does not rain much here and definitely no snow, so we have these light duty floor mats: ToughPRO.
    • We just installed the rear door sill protectors from RPM Tesla. Next time though, I would just buy a piece of XPEL or any other PPF film and cut to size. The rear door sills are larger than most doors and are the perfect place for little feet to step on.
    • We also have the luggage protector from RPM.
    • In the trunk, I plan on keeping a supply of plastic bags, towels, and wet wipes.
    • I also keep a large piece of flannel fabric in the trunk. I use it as a blanket for those times it gets cold at night and we forgot to bring jackets for the kids. I also use it to cover their car seats when we park under the sun. I might need to get a piece for my own seat too. The seats in the M3 get so hot!

7. thebigbobowski

We've had a generic version of these in our cars for several years now. This is definitely the first thing I'd do.

8. mkspeedr

mkspeedr Member

I bought a car for my wife and kids.

My cars have rules, a checklist, contract and security deposit requirements. Totally protected...

• Funny x 1