Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you do protect your car from your kids..

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
cphouse.png

SoCalMom

Mar 31, 2017
SoCal
We have 2 small kids.
  • We have the Brica Deluxe seat back covers. I posted about them here: Brica Deluxe Kick Mats (seat back protectors).
  • It does not rain much here and definitely no snow, so we have these light duty floor mats: ToughPRO.
  • We just installed the rear door sill protectors from RPM Tesla. Next time though, I would just buy a piece of XPEL or any other PPF film and cut to size. The rear door sills are larger than most doors and are the perfect place for little feet to step on.
  • We also have the luggage protector from RPM.
  • In the trunk, I plan on keeping a supply of plastic bags, towels, and wet wipes.
  • I also keep a large piece of flannel fabric in the trunk. I use it as a blanket for those times it gets cold at night and we forgot to bring jackets for the kids. I also use it to cover their car seats when we park under the sun. I might need to get a piece for my own seat too. The seats in the M3 get so hot!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC