Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you do to your MS today?

Gaz_

Jul 26, 2019
UK
Drove to France, filled it with wine and beer , drove home.

(Fun part of this was that the little cars in front that were loaded up with wine and beer all had to stop and show their receipts because they had a car full. The frunk, boot and recess in the boot were all full of wine and beer for me but because I said "I just have a boot full" they waved me through. That car has such a huge boot! :) )

seclinton

May 25, 2015
Newark, CA
Got kissed in traffic by an HHR Chevy because unlike her, I stop for pedestrians pushing a stroller in an intersection.

Oh well, wanted to repaint the bumper anyway

0D14961D-2609-4E29-A109-7484DFCCC24D.jpeg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC