Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you do to your Tesla Model 3 today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep!

Although just had a look to get you a link and I can't find them listed anywhere?

Google saved me.

Thanks - I'd already ordered a blue set, was just curious - I had all the other lights; puddle, front ambient (blue), trunk, etc in my LR which I removed ready for the P. I do rather like the look of the red, so might be shopping for an alternative set!! Probably best to change them with the season rather than my mood, or I'd be swapping them out fairly often ;)

Thanks - I'd already ordered a blue set, was just curious - I had all the other lights; puddle, front ambient (blue), trunk, etc in my LR which I removed ready for the P. I do rather like the look of the red, so might be shopping for an alternative set!! Probably best to change them with the season rather than my mood, or I'd be swapping them out fairly often ;)
You need some colour changing ones. Can’t believe there aren’t some out there. I’ll have a look.
Here’s some

• Helpful
Reactions: Jez_GB
Added front and rear vinyl door sill wraps from NikolaPro.

Got fed up of seeing water spots on the chrome front Sills, we'll see how these hold up.

20210320_113557.jpg

20210320_115644.jpg

Refitted the summer wheels. It's still sub 7C for most of the morning drives but they look dry drives for the foreseeable future.so with return trips potentially much warmer, time is probably about right.

Winters (Pirelli Sottozero) still looking good and handling well even with some windy roads and warmer afternoons so they don't appear to suffer for being cautiously left on whilst there is still the chance of a hard frost - I remember snow in April so hard frosts still not out of the question this time of year. Gives a good opportunity to rotate things and check the brakes - hubs suffering from rust (seems to be a common complaint) so must get some fresh copperslip for next time - used some lithium grease this time around.

Took it quickly round the block for the TPMS on swapped rims to get recognised - all 4 corners recognised in about a mile.

I was in Botley today, parked up and waited to collect an order. A guy next to me asked how I was getting on with my Model 3. I said I absolutely love it, and had changed to it from a BMW M3, which is also a fantastic car but in a different way. The guy explained that he has a Model S that he bought second hand having changed from a BMW M5, and his views were the same as mine. He also said, no servicing for his Model S (I expect little/none for my M3). We bother welcomed the huge reduction in running costs and quiet motoring and concluded we had both made the right choices. :)

Dropped my Model 3 into Digbeth SC this morning for them to have a look at the driver and passenger door alignment. Basically they are standing a bit proud and not flush with the rear door panel.

They've already texted me to say it will be ready this afternoon. Running a book on it:
a) being completely fixed
b) fudged somehow so they're a bit better, at the same time messing up something else
c) Within spec, "our logs show nothing" etc.

Got a 2016 S85 loaner. God it feels old-fashioned.

My money is on "within spec". When I first got my car I dropped it off for chrome trim alignment issues. They had a crack at it but when I flagged it on collection saying it wasn't really any better I got the "within spec" line.

I vote within spec but they will attempt to fix and probably sort it. They may call it a goodwill gesture.

Our bonnet sat 5-10mm low of the wings across the whole length on both sides. It was 'within spec' but they agreed to give it a go and tbh, its now as it should have been.

Test fitted a 14kg Thule Easybase ready for some UK camping this summer. Allows me 41kg of carrying capacity, which should be just enough for the tent!! Not sure where the chairs, table, cooking equipment, sleeping bags, mats etc, etc, etc, etc are going. We try to go light but it just never happens.....
PXL_20210331_173957687.jpg

Dropped my Model 3 into Digbeth SC this morning for them to have a look at the driver and passenger door alignment. Basically they are standing a bit proud and not flush with the rear door panel.

They've already texted me to say it will be ready this afternoon. Running a book on it:
a) being completely fixed
b) fudged somehow so they're a bit better, at the same time messing up something else
c) Within spec, "our logs show nothing" etc.

Got a 2016 S85 loaner. God it feels old-fashioned.
Answer: a)

Digbeth SC were completely brilliant. No fuss whatsoever, completed in a few hours. I fact the only thing I would have done is worked from the waiting room rather than doing the round trip in the loan car if I'd known how fast they would be. Staff are very impressed with the MiC cars in general.

Before
1617303028122.png

After:
1617303083669.png

Perfection.

Today I washed the car and applied this stuff

So far, very impressed with the glossy finish and the way the water just falls away from the paint work.
Will do a second coat tomorrow as it needs 24 hours to cure...
Check out the difference to my neighbors "flat" Audi.

InkedTesla m3_LI.jpg

Reactions: Medved_77
Answer: a)

Digbeth SC were completely brilliant. No fuss whatsoever, completed in a few hours. I fact the only thing I would have done is worked from the waiting room rather than doing the round trip in the loan car if I'd known how fast they would be. Staff are very impressed with the MiC cars in general.

Before
View attachment 649992

After:
View attachment 649994

Perfection.
Hi. Do you know how they fixed it, as my M3 is showing similar issue on both sides.