Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you do to your Tesla Model 3 today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also "installed" these headrest cushions today. Perfect colour match for the existing pleather.

Haven't had a chance to test them for comfort yet but have a 2.5 hour drive tonight to try them out.

20200925_135324.jpg

20200925_135353.jpg

Reactions: Roy W.
@Medved_77 thanks for sharing pics, did you figure out how easy it is to pry out the top portion of the plastic console side panels where you changed the long pieces above ?
The bits at knee height?

Easy enough, just put the chair all the way back and with a pry tool start from the rear on the centre console. Pull straight out. There's around 10 clips that just pop out with a little persuasion.

@Medved_77 - if you find the headrests a little too hard, take out the smaller rectangular inner foam piece.

If that's still not enough it's easy to trim some softer foam using the original as a template & a pair of large, sharp scissors. We've made ours extremely comfortable by doing this.

@Medved_77 - if you find the headrests a little too hard, take out the smaller rectangular inner foam piece.

If that's still not enough it's easy to trim some softer foam using the original as a template & a pair of large, sharp scissors. We've made ours extremely comfortable by doing this.
Thanks Drew.

I've just done a 3 hour drive and found them really comfy just as they are. Don't think I'll need to modify them at all.

Reactions: Drew57 and Roy W.
Can you pls send a link to where you bought the rain deflector. It looks great and useful! Thanks!
£25.76 25% Off | Car Water Retaining Wings for Tesla model 3 2017-2019 Carbon Fiber Coupe Performance Trunk Spoiler Wing Cover Trim
US $31.89 25% OFF|Car Water Retaining Wings for Tesla model 3 2017 2019 Carbon Fiber Coupe Performance Trunk Spoiler Wing Cover Trim|Spoilers & Wings| - AliExpress

It took 8 weeks to arrive so may be better to see if any other suppliers on AliExpress have better shipping times.

Thanks. They are the Taptes Nappa covers and I was pleasantly surprised by their quality and fit. I only went with the front covers as I don’t often have a car full. You probably can’t see clearly from my photo, but the outer part is similar to the design of the actual seats, however the centre panels are perforated - I guess to help with the seat heating - but to my eye this isn’t a problem. The installation instructions are hopeless, but YouTube came to the rescue! You also get a cover for the centre armrest/cubbyhole lid, but the fit of this is a bit naff!
Those look excellent. What I meant in my original post by imperceptible was I thought you had the factory white interior seats -- they look OEM to me (meant as a high compliment).