Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you do to your Tesla Model 3 today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fitted these accessories to prevent leaves going under the bonnet. £1.17 for a pack of 10.

upload_2020-10-25_13-44-16.png

With the temperatures dropping the last few days I noticed my tyre pressure was a little below the recommended pressure the last few mornings until I had driven where it reached 42psi (what it states is cold temperature pressure) but not enough to trigger the warning.

This morning though it decided to throw up a warning on the screen - so they got topped up today.

Given it’s only 2 months old I assume that they fill the tyres in California and now we’re into Scottish winter they need topped up :)

Finally got around to using the cleaning products and gave Tessie her first proper clean. The autoglym worked a treat, the water beaded straight off. Also installed both front and rear struts from luck easy. Surprisingly it wasn't as brutal opening as others have mentioned. Frunk also got a new spring to help it close easier. Oh and lastly I got around to installing the new abs improved emblem at the rear
Snapchat-1898923486.jpg
IMG_20201028_120426.jpg

Snapchat-413534952.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201028_120430.jpg
    IMG_20201028_120430.jpg
    489.6 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: Alex987854
Watched it lose 7% and 18 miles doing nothing other than running sentry.

And get an early update notification for 2020.40.9 even though it’s on standard software delivery cycle.
I'm not entirely sure of the differences between Gross and Net Wh/mi but suspect the former is total consumption of the car, either driven or parked.

Check out the difference though. The variance I believe is due to running sentry 24/7, and not driving very much, during the first 6 out of 7 months of ownership.

SmartSelect_20201030-002701_Chrome.jpg

Check out the difference though. The variance I believe is due to running sentry 24/7, and not driving very much, during the first 6 out of 7 months of ownership.

Yes, sentry is reported at approx 300W - tbh based upon that, I was expecting a little more (~10%) - TeslaFi reported 4.38kWh loss although quite possibly just a stab in the dark determination as we know it varies such as below. I don't often run sentry 24/7 and this just reiterates why.

upload_2020-10-30_7-6-16.png

Yesterdays 'wobble' was late afternoon and nothing reported temperature wise for that period. I wonder if the 300W has been improved upon or whether its just the inaccuracies in the systems.

Saw a video for that. Looked really nice, almost purchased but some Amazon reviews said that it made the detail on the map blurry.

Would you agree? If not, I'll pick one up.
The matte film softens the image on the screen. I wouldn’t call that blurry, but I can understand why some might. They should have bought a clear version IMO. I don’t know about you, but when I’m driving, I cannot give sufficient attention to the screen to notice. I think you only would when using entertainment. I haven’t tried that.

I’m hoping that it will make the screen easier to see by reducing reflections.

Reactions: Medved_77