Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you do to your Tesla Model 3 today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Answer: a)

Digbeth SC were completely brilliant. No fuss whatsoever, completed in a few hours. I fact the only thing I would have done is worked from the waiting room rather than doing the round trip in the loan car if I'd known how fast they would be. Staff are very impressed with the MiC cars in general.

Before
View attachment 649992

After:
View attachment 649994

Perfection.
Looks good. I've had my M3P for a few days and despite checking the car on a few occasions - what I thought was thoroughly - I noticed today my car has the same door issue, so good to know it's possible to fix. Can't believe I had missed it. What's more surprising was today I also noticed what looks like someone having had a bad day with an expanding foam gun
20210411_181447.jpg
. Haven't seen that in any other threads and again - can't believe I missed it - have had several passengers and none of them have seen it even though I'd mentioned trying to find build issues.

Today I drove my Tesla 5m out of the garage, and 5m back in while BP Pulse installed my FREE:) charger. I now have two 32A chargers which, when I've installed the changeover switch, I'll be able to use either (but not both) chargers for our 2 EVs (2nd coming Friday next week). A good day.

Must be my driving style but I struggle to get under 280 Wh/m without towing anything in an SR+!

If the temperature is up and there's no wind and there's some gradients in your favour you can drive 42 miles at an average of 166Wh/mile in an SR+ ... exceptional obviously ... and no motorways ... but I did that the week before last driving from the Borders into Edinburgh. Not saying I always get that on my journeys ;) !

Reactions: Medved_77
View attachment 665261Finally got the winters swapped.

What winter/cold rubber are you running?

First car that we have run 'winters' on so still finding our feet when to make the swap. No experience of how warm we can still run the cold weather tyres, but been happy with how things have behaved on the couple of seasons we have run our Sottozero 3's. Our temperature range here in the UK is such that you are going to be sometimes running 'winters' too warm or 'summers' too cool so still trying to find that balance. I think I would much run a winter too warm than a summer too cool - not noticed any issues in doing so so far but I am sure some purists would have kittens running winters into the mid teens C. We swapped over early April but further south.

Last edited:
Discovered that the wireless charging pad does not work properly with the iPhone 12 Mini. The Mini sits too far down to work properly and stops charging after about 10 seconds.

I searched on here and a chap with a Model Y discovered the same problem, and suggested a short pencil placed horizontally at the bottom of the pad lifts the iphone just enough for it to work perfectly. I wonder if I can be bothered to raise it with the SC. I suppose that's the only way these problems get fixed.