Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you do with the Uberturbines for winter?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went with 19x9s and Sottozeros. The Uberturbines are in the garage for the winter. suspension parts got a nice coating of rust inhibitor krown.

Also, I had an alignment done after 3000 miles, rear tires had a lot of inside wear. The alignment should fix that since it was out of spec. Tire Discounters is running a deal that ends up being $188 unlimited alignments over 5 years. That’s $19 per alignment if you get 2 a year over the next 5 years. View attachment 611642View attachment 611643View attachment 611649
What are those wheels?

What are those wheels?
BC Forged RZ712, 19x9, Offset is 35. They actually were on my model 3 performance. Fit great for a winter setup, tucked in a bit. My other summer wheels are the same width but + 25 offset which pushes them out more.
F5023992-8767-42E7-AA23-D90EEFEDBD88.png

Last edited:
Reactions: kadify
As an update, to keep this going, I bit the bullet and ordered the TSportline 20" TSS wheels (taking advanted of their sale to get $300 off) in Space Gray, and also ordered Michelin A/S 3+ from Tire Rack (and the TPMS sensor from Tesla through mobile service), should be getting the wheels and the end of the week and installing next week. Kind of excited to at least give the car a new look.

As much as I love the look of the uberturbines I don't think it's worth the hassel of switching back and forth here in Maryland so I think i'm just going to sell them. Anyone have a good idea/recommendation of the best place to sell those (ideally for local pickup so I don't have to ship them?).

Reactions: ItsMYwifesY